Steps to Redeem
Request for Exchange
Enter Your Details & Availability
We get in touch | Set an appointment
Confirm if laptop/iPad is working
& Pick Up
Receive a Souq.com voucher
Redeem | Use the voucher to buy your laptop on Souq.com*
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can the voucher be used to purchase all the items on Souq.com?
No. It can be used on select laptops only.
- What type of laptops can be given for exchange?
All laptops (working and not working) and working iPads will be eligible for exchange.
- Do I need to bring my laptop/iPad to Souq office?
No need. We will send our qualified technician to evaluate and pick up the laptop from your house or office.
- What models of iPads are accepted?
All working iPads are eligible for exchange. Presently we are not accepting non-working iPads.
- What if the technician finds the laptop in a different condition than mentioned in the form?
In this case, the decision of the technician will be final. They will explain to you the reason for such categorization and only after your approval will complete the exchange.
- How do I get compensated for my laptop?
You will be given a Souq.com voucher for your laptop valid on Laptops shown above. The voucher can only be used once and will not be applicable with any other voucher code. The voucher code will expire on 31 of March, 2017.
- Is it applicable on COD and EMI payment options?
- Which locations does the Exchange Program cover?
Currently, the exchange program is applicable only for Dubai.
- How long will it take for my old laptop to be picked up?
A customer care representative will call you to fix a suitable time and location for the pickup.
- Is the Invoice/Bill for the laptop being Exchange required?
Bill of sale is not needed when laptop is being Exchange.
- In case of any issues, whom should I reach out to?
You can reach out to Souq.com customer care or the Hotline number mentioned below for any queries.
Terms & Conditions
These Laptop Exchange Terms and Conditions (Terms) apply to customers who request to enroll online for the Laptop Exchange Program (Program) launched by www.souq.com FZ LLC (Company).
- Offer valid only on select Laptops.
- The Program entitles customer(s) (Customer(s)) based in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) to request the Company to purchase laptop at a cost agreeable to the parties or against a voucher for the said cost (Price Redemption). Voucher will entitle Customers to purchase products on www.souq.com, subject to any voucher terms.
- The Company reserves the right to accept or reject laptop devices at its sole discretion.
- Only original manufacturer devices will be purchased under the Program. By enrolling to the Program, Customer warrants that the devices notified to the Company are original and not counterfeits.
- If a device was found not original on inspection later on detailed technical evaluation, Customer will be notified and the device will be returned back to Customer at his/her expenses.
- Price information mentioned in the shopping cart will be subject to change. Final price offer made to a device will be communicated by the Company’s technician on inspection. Price Redemption will be on a real time basis at the time of inspection at the customer’s premises.
- Customer must provide identification document (either the Emirates ID or Driving License), and any other documents requested by the Company to entitle Price Redemption.
- The Company is not responsible for any loss of data on the device on Price Redemption.
- Ownership in devices transfer to the Company on Price Redemption. Customers disclaim all return rights in their laptop device or request for a price change on or after Price Redemption.
- The Company reserves the right to manage purchased laptop devices, and no further communication will be entertained.
- These Terms will be governed in accordance with the Federal laws of the UAE and the laws of Emirate of Dubai.
- The Company reserves the right to changes these Terms at any time at its discretion.
- Once laptop has been picked up by souq, the exchange process cannot be interrupted or terminated.