|Screen Size||Exchange Value|
Terms and Conditions
- The TV has to be in working condition with a base stand.
- The TV should be pick-up ready: with all cables and accessories unplugged, and dismounted from any wall-mountings/fixtures
- Souq.com vouchers provided can be redeemed to purchase TVs only.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What type of TVs can be given for Trade-In?
All LCD, LED, Plasma display TVs can be given for Trade-In. TVs need to be
* in Working condition
* need to have a base stand
Please note: Damaged TVs, not working TVs will not be eligible for Trade-in
2. Which locations does the Trade-In Program cover?
Most locations in UAE are covered under the Trade-in program
3. Do I need to bring my TV to Souq office?
No need; we will send our qualified representative to evaluate and pick up the TV from your house or office
4. Can I only buy TVs from the exchange voucher that I get from Souq.com?
Yes, you can only buy TVs from Souq.com equal or higher than the voucher value.
Click here to browse our amazing selection of LED and Smart TVs
5. How long will it take for my old TV to be picked up?
For Dubai, Sharjah & Ajman – within 2 working days
For rest of UAE – within 4 working days
6. Is the Invoice/Bill for the TV being trade-in required?
Bill of sale is not needed when TV is being trade-in
7. How will you pay for my old TV?
After evaluation of your TV, we will provide Souq.com Gift voucher, which can be instantly redeemed www.souq.com for your new purchase.
8. How long are the vouchers valid for?
Souq.com Vouchers are valid until 31st Dec, 2016.