Description of Auto Cool Solar Fan
The AutoCool uses sunlight to keep your car cool while you're away. When you come back to your car, you'll find it comfortable and cool.
How it works AutoCool is a solar powered fan that keeps the interior of your car cool and fresh. No batteries are needed. Just roll down your window, place the Auto Cool on it, and roll it back up. The solar panels on the outside collect and use the sunlight to run the fan that's on the inside.
The fan in the AutoCool circulates the air that's inside and outside of your car. It sucks out the hot air that's inside your car and replaces it with the cooler outside air
AutoCool is a solar powered fan that keeps the interior of your car cool and fresh. No batteries are needed, Reduces air conditioning use and fuel consumption, Keep cool in the heat Keeps valuable items safe from hot conditions, Protects dashboard and interior, Protects expensive leather seats from weakening.
In these fuel conscious times, when consumers may think twice before cranking the AC, one alternative is a solar car ventilator. Susita makes a model called the TO 230. It's basically a small fan weighing 1 & 1/2 pounds that goes on top of a car window, with a solar panel facing outward.
- Great Environment friendly Product Save!
- Design to blow the hot air out of your parked car
- Keep your car cool no matter how long it is left in the sun
- It can reduce the use of air condition
- Solar powered and no batteries needed
- Fit any car window
- 1. Make Installation tape set into the entrances at the both ends of cooling devices.
- 2. Turn side window down about 30 com.
- 3. Install both of tape and cooling device on the glass of car window,and tighten them.
- 4. Cut off the extra tapes in accordance with the appropriate window length, untill the cooling device worksclosely with the vehicle.
Specifications of Auto Cool Solar Fan
|Product Title:||Auto Cool Solar Fan|
|Brand:||Others Car Care Products|
|Type:||Solar Car Fan|
Reviews of Auto Cool Solar Fan
Average rating based
on 11 ratings
- 75% of users recommend
this product to a friend.
Rate this product:
Most Recent Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
It serves the purpose
Solar Panels are weak so sunlight needs to fall directly on it for them to work. This is especially true if you have 30% tint. In case your tint is more dense, panels may not get enough light to run the fan. However, this is not products fault.
One area of improvement is the duct from where air comes in. Manufacturer can probably put some foam there to stop dust but let the air come in. However, I did it on my own.
Product is doing just fine. Just keep the window panes locked because if you pull up the pane, it might break the outer case.