Description of BenQ AE250 16 Megapixel Camera Blue with (4 GB Card and Case)
Expand your Lomo palette
With the AE250's expanded set of five must-have Lomo modes, you can have fun and add a special touch to your photos and videos right on your camera.
1:Typical Lomo effect.
2:A retro Lomo effect (more sepia tone).
3:A retro Lomo effect (greener tone).
4:Vivid Lomo effect.
5:B&W Lomo effect.
Make it look easy
Rocking 8x zoom, a 25mm wide-angle lens, and roomy 3" 460k LCD preview screen, the AE250 gets the fundamentals right, so it's simple to capture stunning photos.
Indulge your inner artist
You can accentuate your photos with arty effects like color accent, or magically transform them into images that look like watercolor paintings or sketches ready for a gallery wall.
Keep the fun going
The fun never ends. With the AE250, there's also a fabulous fisheye lens effect, intriguing toy world mode, and even a feature that lets you create mini-albums on the fly.
- Sensor: Panasonic 16 Mega Pixels, 1/2.3 inch CCD
- Zoom: Optical: 8X
- Digital: Up to 6X (Preview) / Up to 12X (Playback)
- Focus Range: Normal: Wide : 0.3 m ~ Infinity Tele : 0.7m~Infinity
- Macro: Wide：0.05m ~ Infinity Tele : 0.7m~Infinity
- LCD: 3.0“ 460k pixels
- Image Resolution: 16M / 12M / 8M / 2M / VGA /16:9
- Movie Mode: HD 720p 30fps / VGA 30fps / QVGA