Description of Ctroniq Mini PC Android TV Cloud Stick
- Type: Dual Core ARM Cortex A9
- Model number: Rock chip RK3066 1.6 GHz
- HD video decoder (1080p @ 60fps)
- HD video encoder (1080p @ 30fps)
- GPU offers 3D graphic with OpenGL ES2.0 and OpenVG 1.1
- 2D/3D GPU (4 x mali 400)
- Strong Power Manage Unit(PMU)
- I2S Master & Slave Interface for Audio
- HDMI 1.4
DDR & Flash & Power
- DDR3: 1G (4 x 256M DDR)
- Nand flash: 4G
- Power consumption: Main unit 2.4G sender(Mouse) ¡Ü 700mA@5V
- OS: Android 4.1.2
- Linux Kernel: 3.0.8
- 2.4G: 2.4G wireless mouse/keyboard
- WiFi: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n (Built-in Realtek 8189 Sdio WiFi Module)
- DLNA: Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music: MP3,WMA,WAV,OGG,AAC,FLAC,3GP¡
- Video Player: MPEG2,MPEG4,AVI,WMV,MKV,MOV,RM,RMVB¡
- Gallery: JPG,BMP,PNG¡
- Browser: Internet browse
- Play Store: Apps in Google Play Store
- Adobe Flash Player: V11.1 or later
- HTML5: Support
- Micro USB port 1: For OTG
- Micro USB port 2: For power supply
- USB port: HOST
- HDMI: HDMI 1.4
- Micro SD card slot: For Micro SD card (TF card)
- Mic: Built-in microphone
- 101.2 x 48 x 9.5 mm
- AC adapter AC100-240V 50/60Hz output 5V/1A
- Micro USB cable
Specifications of Ctroniq Mini PC Android TV Cloud Stick
|Product Title:||Ctroniq Mini PC Android TV Cloud Stick|
|Brand:||Ctroniq Media Gateways|
|Category Type:||Android TV|
Reviews of Ctroniq Mini PC Android TV Cloud Stick
Average rating based
on 3 reviews
- 50% of users recommend
this product to a friend.
Have you used this product?Write a review[?]Share your experience with this product, including pros, cons, why do you like or dislike, and compare to related products.
This item has no reviews yet.
Write a review
Share your experience with this product, including pros, cons, why do you like or dislike, and compare to related products.
Most Recent Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
By siba94 on 24 February 2014
What's good about this item:
Brings PC to your TV
What's not so good about this item:
USB hub extenders dont work
If you attach your USB dongle in the PC (for Wireless keyboard) you have no way of using your flash drives with movies / music. (Internal storage is crappy just 4gb). And if you connect a USB hub only thing that works in the Wireless dongle from that, tried connecting a USB flash drive (128gb) and a HDD neither is recogonised by the PC system. And no help in the manual / internet.
I don't recommend this item for a friend.
This item has 1 reviews written in Arabic, click here to read.