Nikon D5100 (16.2 Megapixel, SLR Camera)
Specification of Nikon D5100 (16.2 Megapixel, SLR Camera)
Nikon is shining again with its new fantastic D5100 SLR Camera, D5100 contains many new specifications, pleasant to handle and fun to shoot with. Comes with 16.2 Megapixels and it also can record full HD movies at 1920x1280 pixels / 25fps with stereo and also a high-resolution 3 inch vari-angle LCD monitor makes it easier to compose your shots from difficult angles, new effects mode and new HDR setting, you hold the power and performance to capture beautiful moments and the freedom to get creative.
Key features of Nikon 5100
- 16.2 megapixel DX-format CMOS sensor
- Side-articulated 3.0" LCD monitor (920,000 dots)
- 11 AF points (with 3D tracking)
- IS0 100-6400 range (Up to 25,600 equivalent when expanded)
- HD movies (1080p, 720p or WVGA)
- 4 fps continuous shooting
- In-camera effects filters in both stills and video modes
In summary, the Nikon D5100 is a versatile and compact DSLR that is well suited to beginner and more experienced shooter, with the fully-articulating screen a welcome addition for videographers.