SGP iPad 3 and Galaxy Tab Stylus Pen Kuel H12 Series - White
by Spigen SGP
Be the first to review this item
- Brand: Spigen SGP
- Compatible with: Apple iPad 3
- Accessory Type: Styluses
In Stock Item condition: New
Description of SGP iPad 3 and Galaxy Tab Stylus Pen Kuel H12 Series - White
SPIGEN SGP Kuel H12 Stylus Pen has been designed to enhance the writing / browsing experience of all capacitive touch screens.
Pen tip manufactured with special silicon coated with high polymer that offers smooth touch and excellent abrasion resistance.
Compatible with : Apple iPad / iPhone, Samsung Galaxy series / Galaxy Tab and all other Capacatitive Screen Phones and Tablets
- Compatible with Capacitive Touch Screen
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
- Pen tip made with Speical silicon with high polymer abrasion-resistant coating
- Body Part made with harmless-material-plated brass to offer light weight and Smooth Grip
- Gives you Smooth Touch and incredible Abrasion Resistance
- Included Strap Plug Can be Plugged into the earpiece port of the iPhone / iPad Capability of attaching the Kuel H12 onto the iPhone / iPad
- Designed by SGP in California, USA
SGP Kuel H12 Stylus Pen
imore.com : The SGP Kuel H12 is one of the best stylus on the market for note-taking, and is an excellent all around stylus. It looks and feels like a high quality, premium pen. .....it's the best bang for your stylus buck.
androidcentral.com : The Kuel H12 is certainly among the very best stylus pens on the market today. For general, multi-purpose use you can?t go wrong with this well crafted, nice feeling stylus pen.
Crackberry.com : The Kuel H12 may be the best stylus that you can purchase for the money.
MacObserver.com : I have been using the H12 for five days now, mostly on my iPad, and I?ve grown to like it a lot. The surface is a satin finish, smooth yet not too slippery. The length, finally, is perfect for me.....Do I Recommend it? I do. For those who want a longer stylus in the shape of a fine pen with a retractable tip, this is a good choice. I liked it a great deal more than the Kuel H10, which I admit, I now carry in my guide pack in case some restaurant hands me an iPad as a menu