Description of Sony 32" LED TV KDL-32HX750
- See every detail with Full HD 2D and 3D - Get totally immersed in the action with smooth, highly detailed 2D and 3D Full High Definition viewing.
- Natural colours and clear, detailed pictures - See crisp detail with no degradation or noise, even for Standard Definition pictures, with the X-Reality picture engine.
- Ultra-smooth action with 4x High Speed 3D Panel - When you’re watching any 3D content, enjoy a smooth, high quality picture with minimised blurring and cross-talk.
- Watch comfortably with Auto 3D Depth Adjustment - Watch for hours with more relaxed 3D viewing and less eye strain.
- Smooth action scenes with Motionflow XR 400Hz - Follow the action at the equivalent of 400 frames a second and catch every detail as it happens.
- Dynamic Edge LED with Frame Dimming - Get a high quality picture with improved contrast in an LED screen that uses less power.
- Built-in Wi-Fi to easily connect to the Internet - Stream entertainment from your wireless home network and the Internet without the clutter of cables.
- Easily connect to the web on your TV - Stream full-screen movies, music, Internet videos, apps, and access social networks on the Sony Entertainment Network.
- Ready for video and voice calls with Skype™ - Add a voice control camera and microphone and make free Skype™ calls to friends and family from the comfort of your sofa.
- Surf the web through your TV - Go online to browse text and picture-based Internet pages through your TV.
- Use your smartphone as a remote control - Download the Media Remote app and use your iPhone, Android™ phone or tablet as a remote control or mouse for browsing the web.
- Connect directly to other Wi-Fi devices - Your TV can connect directly to other Wi-Fi Direct devices without cables, routers or complicated settings.
- Record TV shows to an external hard drive - Save TV programmes to a Hard Disk Drive via USB and watch them back when it suits you – even pause live TV, or record a series.
- Share movies & music from your PC & other devices - Stream movies, music and photos to your TV from a PC or MP3 player – or send photos and videos from your smartphone to your TV.
- Find details about a TV soundtrack - Like a song
on the TV programme you’re watching? Press TRACK ID and get the full song
details, then link the search to Twitter.