Celebrity fashion stylists & costume designers
They dress Hollywood…
- The duo that was ranked #13 in 25 Most Powerful Stylists 2012 by The Hollywood Reporter was born after Mariel Haenn and Rob Zangardi united to form a fashion styling team that would dress some of the Hollywood's biggest stars.
- The duo met while both working in New York at MTV. But it wasn't until years later that they reunited in Los Angeles working together on a music video for Rihanna.
- It was Rihanna's smash hit Umbrella Video that brought them into spotlight.
- 'Mariel is the native New Yorker whose style is informed by the streets of Manhattan, and Rob is the Ohio guy with an eye of putting a modern spin on classic looks.'
- Their impressive and long client list includes entertainment's biggest stars such as Rihanna, Rachel McAdams, Will Smith, Gwen Stefani and many more.
- The team has worked on music videos for Kanye West, No Doubt, Jay Z and Rihanna.
- This wonder-duo is responsible for Jennifer Lopez's 'style resurgence, who was named People Magazine's Most Beautiful of 2011.' They are behind 'all three of her personas': red-carpet icon, pop diva and American Idol judge.
- Rob and Mariel were quoted and featured in many magazines such as Interview, Esquire, People, Maxim, Vogue, Us Weekly and more.
- They form 'a creative 'super team' that can do it all … Red carpet, music videos, series television, award shows, commercials and editorial.'
- As Rob Zangrabi says: "Red Carpet is a small part of what we do. We work on commercials, ad campaigns, editorials and videos. We're also working on a jewelry line we're really excited about."
- Rob Zangardi is celebrity fashion stylist and costume designer.
- He is based in LA and works in a duo with Mariel Haenn.
- Rob is an Ohio guy with an eye of putting a modern spin on classic look.
- As Rob explains: "we grew up in very different backgrounds but we have the same exact taste."
- At MTV he worked as an image consultant and stylist for Carson Daly, Ashlee Simpson and Mandy Moore.
- Years later they reunited in Los Angeles to create a duo 'that can do it all … Red Carpet, music videos, series television, award shows, commercials, and editorial.
- Since co-working on Rihanna's video Umbrella, they have been inseparable ever since.
- In fact, the duo has come into spotlight after styling this hit video.
- Mariel Haenn comes from New York and her 'style is informed by the streets of Manhattan'.
- She began working at MTV in early 2000 and before MTV she was a fashion editor.
- While at MTV, Mariel was called to work with a new talent recently signed to Def Jam Records – Rihanna.
- She left MTV to pursue a freelance career and it wasn't until years later she teamed up with fellow MTV'er Rob Zangardi.
- The list of celebs she works with is endless but here are some of the stars: Rihanna, Will Smith, Ciara, Jennifer Lopez, Kerry Washington, Rachel McAdams, Gwen Stefani, No Doubt.
- Apart from that she is involved in editorial fashion spreads, music videos and television shows.