Creatine is a nutrient that occurs naturally in the body and in some foods. It functions as an energy source in your muscle cells, helping promote muscular output and reducing fatigue during rigorous physical exertion. BEST CREATINE makes supplementing with creatine effortless by combining several
Creatine is a nutrient that occurs naturally in the body and in some foods. It functions as an energy source in your muscle cells, helping promote muscular output and reducing fatigue during rigorous physical exertion. BEST CREATINE makes supplementing with creatine effortless by combining several forms of it to help you build more strength and increase lean muscle. There are many forms of creatine available, each with their own unique properties and benefits. That’s why we’ve combined the top 6 forms of creatine, giving you the most advanced and effective creatine formula possible. BEST CREATINE has been designed to support strength, muscle growth, performance and recovery. Not to mention, no loading and no bloating.Product Features :
- Brand: BPI Sport
- Category Type: Post-Workout & Recovery
- Product Size: 300 g
- Number of Servings: 50
- Product Form: Powders
- Serving Size: 6 g
- Details: Magnesium is an essential muscle nutrient that is partially responsible for cellular hydration. It is critical for membrane structure, transport and energy storage. It is the most abundant intracellular anion in the body.
- Ingredients: Natural and Artificial Flavors, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Maltodextrin, Silica, Sucralose, Acesulfame K, FD&C Blue No. 1, and FD&C Red No. 40.
- Direction of Use: Take one serving (1 scoop) blended into 8oz of ice cold water, either before, during, or after workout, or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner. On non-training days, take one (1) serving (1 scoop) first thing in the morning, on an empty stomach, or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner.
- Warning: Not intended for use by persons under age 18. Do not exceed recommended dose. Get the consent of a licensed physician before using this product, especially if you are taking medication, have a medical condition, you are pregnant, nursing or thinking about becoming pregnant. Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery. Keep this product and all supplements out of the reach of children. Caffeine warning: the recommended serving of this product contains approximately as much caffeine as one cup of coffee. Do not consume caffeine, or combine with synephrine, including but not limited to coffee, tea, soda and other dietary supplements or medications containing phenylephrine or caffeine. Too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and occasionally rapid heartbeat. Discontinue use if you experience dizziness, severe headache, rapid heartbeat or shortness of