شاركنا تاريخ ميلادك!
تاريخ الميلاد
تاريخ الميلاد المدخل غير مكتمل يرجى ادخال تاريخ ميلاد صحيح
×
Agriculture and Related Agencies: Fy 2006 Appropriations by Jim Monke - Paperback
66.15 درهم

Agriculture and Related Agencies: Fy 2006 Appropriations by Jim Monke - Paperback

كن أول من يقيِّم هذا المنتج 

66.15 درهم 

  - ستوفر -66.16 درهم
الأسعار تشمل ضريبة القيمة المضافة  التفاصيل
رقم ال ISBN
9781288674596
الفئات
سياسة
الكاتب
Jim Monke
الناشر
Bibliogov
الوصف:

The Senate Appropriations Committee reported the FY2006 Agriculture appropriations bill (H.R. 2744, S.Rept. 109-92) on June 27, 2005. This bill includes all of USDA (except the Forest Service), plus the Food and Drug Administration and the Commodity Futures Trading Commission. The $100.2 billion Senate bill contains $17.348 billion in discretionary spending and $82.81 billion for mandatory ...

تشحن من الولايات المتحدة
اشحن الى دبي (تغيير المدينة)
التوصيل خلال الأربعاء ٢٩ أغسطس - الجمعة ٣١ أغسطس الي دبي

حالة السلعة:
جديدة
البائع:
InternationalBookStore (87% تقييم ايجابي)

معلومات المنتج

  •  

    المواصفات

    رقم ال ISBN
    9781288674596
    الفئات
    سياسة
    الرقم المميز للسلعة
    2724354308831
    المؤلفين
    الكاتب
    Jim Monke
    المؤلفين
    الناشر
    Bibliogov
    رقم ال ISBN
    9781288674596
    الفئات
    سياسة
    الرقم المميز للسلعة
    2724354308831
    المؤلفين
    الكاتب
    Jim Monke
    المؤلفين
    الناشر
    Bibliogov
    معلومات تقنية
    غلاف الكتاب
    غلاف عادي
    اللغات والبلدان
    لغة الكتاب
    الانجليزية
    إقرأ المزيد
  •  

    الوصف:

    The Senate Appropriations Committee reported the FY2006 Agriculture appropriations bill (H.R. 2744, S.Rept. 109-92) on June 27, 2005. This bill includes all of USDA (except the Forest Service), plus the Food and Drug Administration and the Commodity Futures Trading Commission. The $100.2 billion

    The Senate Appropriations Committee reported the FY2006 Agriculture appropriations bill (H.R. 2744, S.Rept. 109-92) on June 27, 2005. This bill includes all of USDA (except the Forest Service), plus the Food and Drug Administration and the Commodity Futures Trading Commission. The $100.2 billion Senate bill contains $17.348 billion in discretionary spending and $82.81 billion for mandatory programs. The discretionary amount is $609 million (+3.6%) above the Administration's request, and $518 million (+3%) more than the House-passed bill. The mandatory level concurs with both the House-passed bill and the Administration's request, and is $14.4 billion (+17%) above enacted FY2005 levels. The House of Representatives passed the FY2006 Agriculture appropriations bill (H.R. 2744, H.Rept. 109-102) on June 8, 2005, by a vote of 408-18. The $99.7 billion bill contains $16.83 billion in discretionary spending, $90 million (+0.5%) above the Administration's request, and constant compared with the FY2005 level. The overall increase above FY2005 is due to larger mandatory spending on farm commodity programs. About 83% of the total request is for mandatory programs (primarily the Commodity Credit Corporation, crop insurance, and most food and nutrition programs). The remaining 17% is for discretionary programs. This is the category of spending over which appropriators have direct control.

    خصائص المنتج:
    • الفئات: سياسة
    • غلاف الكتاب: غلاف عادي
    • لغة الكتاب: الانجليزية
    • الكاتب: Jim Monke
    • الناشر: Bibliogov
    • رقم ال ISBN: 9781288674596
    • عدد الصفحات: 52
    • لأبعاد (الارتفاع*العرض*العمق): 9.69 x 7.44 x 0.11 inches
 

تقييمات المستخدمين

0
لا يوجد تقييمات بعد
كن أول من يقيِّم هذا المنتج
قيِّم هذا المنتج:

إعلانات مُموَّلة لك

×

الرجاء تأكيد رقم هاتفك الجوال لإكمال عملية الشراء

سنقوم بإرسال رسالة نصية تحتوي على رمز التفعيل، الرجاء التأكد من رقم هاتفك الجوال ادناه، ثم انقر على زر "أرسل رمز التفعيل".