شاركنا تاريخ ميلادك!
تاريخ الميلاد
تاريخ الميلاد المدخل غير مكتمل يرجى ادخال تاريخ ميلاد صحيح
×
Articles on Copper Mining in the United States, Including: Lavender Pit, Berkeley Pit, El Chino Mine, Anaconda Copper Mine ‫(Montana), Minesota Mine, Q by Hephaestus Books - Paperback
69.30 درهم

Articles on Copper Mining in the United States, Including: Lavender Pit, Berkeley Pit, El Chino Mine, Anaconda Copper Mine ‫(Montana), Minesota Mine, Q by Hephaestus Books - Paperback

كن أول من يقيِّم هذا المنتج 

69.30 درهم 

  - ستوفر -69.30 درهم
الأسعار تشمل ضريبة القيمة المضافة  التفاصيل
الشحن مجاني التفاصيل
رقم ال ISBN
9781244516847
الفئات
العلوم الاجتماعية
الكاتب
Hephaestus Books
الناشر
Hephaestus Books
الوصف:

Please note that the content of this book primarily consists of articles available from Wikipedia or other free sources online. Hephaestus Books represents a new publishing paradigm, allowing disparate content sources to be curated into cohesive, relevant, and informative books. To date, this content has been curated from Wikipedia articles and images under Creative Commons licensing, ...

تشحن من الولايات المتحدة
اشحن الى دبي (تغيير المدينة)
التوصيل خلال السبت ٩ يونيو - الأحد ١٠ يونيو الي دبي

حالة السلعة:
جديدة
البائع:
InternationalBookStore (88% تقييم ايجابي)

معلومات المنتج

  •  

    المواصفات

    رقم ال ISBN
    9781244516847
    الفئات
    العلوم الاجتماعية
    اللغات
    الانجليزية
    الرقم المميز للسلعة
    2724380107651
    المؤلفين
    الكاتب
    Hephaestus Books
    رقم ال ISBN
    9781244516847
    الفئات
    العلوم الاجتماعية
    اللغات
    الانجليزية
    الرقم المميز للسلعة
    2724380107651
    المؤلفين
    الكاتب
    Hephaestus Books
    المؤلفين
    الناشر
    Hephaestus Books
    معلومات تقنية
    غلاف الكتاب
    غلاف عادي
    اللغات والبلدان
    لغة الكتاب
    الانجليزية
    إقرأ المزيد
  •  

    الوصف:

    Please note that the content of this book primarily consists of articles available from Wikipedia or other free sources online. Hephaestus Books represents a new publishing paradigm, allowing disparate content sources to be curated into cohesive, relevant, and informative books. To date, this

    Please note that the content of this book primarily consists of articles available from Wikipedia or other free sources online. Hephaestus Books represents a new publishing paradigm, allowing disparate content sources to be curated into cohesive, relevant, and informative books. To date, this content has been curated from Wikipedia articles and images under Creative Commons licensing, although as Hephaestus Books continues to increase in scope and dimension, more licensed and public domain content is being added. We believe books such as this represent a new and exciting lexicon in the sharing of human knowledge. This particular book contains chapters focused on Copper mining in the United States, and Copper mines in the United States. More info: US primary copper production 1900-2008. Source: USGS Copper mining in the United States has been a major industry since the rise of the northern Michigan copper district in the 1840s. In 2007 the United States produced 1.19 million metric tonnes of copper, worth $8.8 billion, making it the world's third largest copper producer, after Chile and Peru. The nation produces 63% of the copper it uses, relying on imports from Chile, Canada, Peru, and Mexico for the remaining 37%. Top copper producing states in 2007 were (in order) Arizona, Utah, New Mexico, Nevada, and Montana.

    خصائص المنتج:
    • الفئات: العلوم الاجتماعية
    • غلاف الكتاب: غلاف عادي
    • لغة الكتاب: الانجليزية
    • الكاتب: Hephaestus Books
    • الناشر: Hephaestus Books
    • رقم ال ISBN: 9781244516847
    • عدد الصفحات: 106
    • لأبعاد (الارتفاع*العرض*العمق): 9.69 x 7.44 x 0.22 inches
 

تقييمات المستخدمين

0
لا يوجد تقييمات بعد
كن أول من يقيِّم هذا المنتج
قيِّم هذا المنتج:

إعلانات مُموَّلة لك

×

الرجاء تأكيد رقم هاتفك الجوال لإكمال عملية الشراء

سنقوم بإرسال رسالة نصية تحتوي على رمز التفعيل، الرجاء التأكد من رقم هاتفك الجوال ادناه، ثم انقر على زر "أرسل رمز التفعيل".