Canon CP1200 Selphy Printer
Here’s a groundbreaking printer for every on-the-go workaholic who has to be ready to tackle all the tasks. The compact Canon Selphy CP 1200 Photo Printer will revolutionize the way you take printouts of documents and pictures. Download the app and take printouts from
Canon CP1200 Selphy Printer
Here’s a groundbreaking printer for every on-the-go workaholic who has to be ready to tackle all the tasks. The compact Canon Selphy CP 1200 Photo Printer will revolutionize the way you take printouts of documents and pictures. Download the app and take printouts from computers and any other device without connecting any wires or cables. The printer also lets you easily customise images, give effects, make settings as per your requirement, select finishing that lasts years and more. The airprint-enabled printer is compatible with Wi-Fi that makes taking printouts convenient and time-saving. Taking printouts is now virtually the same as playing music from your smartphone or iPod, thanks to the ultra-smart portable and easy to use printer - Canon Selphy CP 1200 Photo Printer. You can take printouts from memory card, USB flash drive and scores of other media directly without connecting them with any wires or cables.
Canon CS100 Connect Station 1TB Storage
Enabling wireless backing up of image and video files from Canon cameras and camcorders, the Connect Station CS100 is a media hub designed for storing, managing, and viewing your multimedia content. Featuring a built-in 1TB drive, this storage device is able to back-up approximately 150,000 photos or 70 hours of video from your camera, with the convenience of syncing your device via NFC or over Wi-Fi. Once the content has been loaded into the CS100, you can browse, manage, sort, and view your files using an intuitive menu system. Playback is supported via HDMI. Wireless printing is possible to compatible PIXMA/SELPHY printers, and imagery can be downloaded to PCs or smart devices via a web browser. The CS100 offers both convenience and practicality in how to import, view, and export your imagery.
Return Flight Ticket
Customer Terms and Conditions
- 1. Any person participating in this promotion (Canon Promotion) does so on acceptance of these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”).
- 2. The Canon Promotion will run from 01 November 2017 to midnight on 31 st December 2017, after which date the Canon Promotion will automatically lapse and no further entries will be accepted.
- 3. In order to enter the Canon Promotion, consumers must purchase a Canon CP1200 Selphy Printer & a Canon CS100 bundle from participating retail outlets. Consumers will be required to retain their invoice copy (proof of purchase) as this will be required to validate their entry. - Customers who wish to enter the Canon Promotion must visit www.freeflightpromo.com, enter their unique code (found on or in the pack) along with key personal details (name, phone number & email address) within 10 working days of product purchase. - Once the verification process is completed and the unique code has been validated, a booking form will be emailed back to the consumer to complete. The consumer must complete the booking form within 5 working days of the email being sent and received. The booking form will request the consumer to provide 3 options of flight routes and 3 x return dates that are within a 3 month period of the booking form being sent back to TLC Marketing Worldwide. At the same time, the consumer must provide a copy of their valid passport along with a copy of their proof of purchase. Note that the consumer’s passport must have a validity of 6 months or greater remaining. - No booking forms will be accepted after 5 working days and will be deemed disqualified. Only completed booking forms will be accepted as a valid entry. Should the consumer not be able to provide ample evidence of proof of purchase, TLC Marketing Worldwide has the right to investigate the matter and deem the entry invalid. - TLC Marketing Worldwide will proceed to source available flight options as per the completed booking form and revert with a response email (within 10 working days) advising the consumer on the cost for taxes imposed by the airline or airport taxes and any baggage costs. These costs will need to be paid by the customer to TLC Marketing Worldwide prior to the booking and confirming of the flight reservation within 48 hours. Failure to make payment within 48 hours will make the entry invalid - Should there be no viable flights available based on the consumers selection, the TLC Marketing Worldwide Concierge will make contact with the consumer and offer alternative dates and/or destinations. - On receipt of the airport taxes and baggage costs, confirmation will be emailed to the consumer via an e-ticket - Every qualified Canon Promotion customer will be offered a return flight - Consumers who wish to book for family and friends at full price must advise this on the booking form and payment will need to be made within the 48hour period.
- 4. For a list of possible destinations, terms and conditions and frequently asked questions, please visit Freeflightpromo.com
- 5. Only one entry will be accepted per participant. A MAXIMUM of 1 Reward may be used per person, per household
- 6. TLC Marketing Worldwide will confirm at least one of the customer’s three preferred options as stated in the booking form and will offer a flight to all qualifying customers
- 7. The Reward is STRICTLY subject to promotional availability of the participating Prtner. Black-out periods will apply based on origin, destination and seasonal events & activities
- 8. Where deliveries of the Rewards are required, it will be delivered by way of electronic means i.e. email and the Promotion agency does not accept any responsibility for late/non arrivals
- 9. The reward is an Economy Class return flight to and from the following destinations:
- a. UAE (Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah)
- b. Bahrain
- c. Kuwait
- d. Saudi Arabia (Jeddah, Riyadh)
- e. Sultanate of Oman (Muscat)
- f. Egypt (Cairo, Sharm el Sheikh)
- g. Kingdom of Jordan (Amman)
- h. Lebanon (Beirut)
- i. India (Mumbai, Delhi, Bengaluru, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Kochi)
- j. Pakistan (Karachi, Islamabad, Lahore)
- k. Sri Lanka (Colombo)
- 10. The customer is responsible for any visa arrangements if required
- 11. Rewards cannot be redeemed for cash in part or whole, and are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and non-transferrable
- 12. The Promotion Agency reserves the right to withdraw or substitute the Reward(s) with other rewards of greater or equal value
- 13. The obligations of the Promotion Agency, a supplier of goods or services in connection with the Canon Promotion are deemed fulfilled when the Reward is confirmed to the consumer
- 14. The reward will expire 3 months post the consumers purchase of the Canon Selphy CP1200 & Canon CS100 bundle.
EXCLUSIONS AND OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
- 15. The Canon Promotion is open to all residents in the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait, Lebanon & Jordan above the age of 18 years. Employees of the Promotion Agency, their merchandisers & distributors, advertising, promotional and PR agencies and all their immediate family members, as well as employees and their immediate family members associated with the suppliers of goods or services in connection with the Canon Promotion are excluded from entering the campaign.
- 16. For any queries regarding the Canon Promotion, the participants can contact the Promotion Agencies Customer Services team during office hours, 10:00 till 18:00 UAE time, on weekdays at 8000 357 04386 (local phone charges may apply). This excludes weekend and public holidays.
- 17. The terms and conditions of the Participating Partner’s apply. Failure to arrive for your flight bookings will result in you forfeiting the Reward. No negotiations regarding this will be entered into.
- 18. Any additional entrances, passes, beverages, meals, equipment, materials or services that are not included in the Promotion Agencies Reward, will be charged at FULL PRICE according to the respective Participating Partner’s standard conditions. Travelling to and from the airports will be at the qualifying entrants own expense.
- 19. The Promotion agency, its agents and distributors (“Released Parties”) accept no responsibility and they shall not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the qualifying entrants, or accept any liability for (a) any inability by the qualifying entrants to use the Reward or (b) the quality of or any other aspect of any service which is or should be provided at any Participating Partner(s). By receipt of a Reward, Participant agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, demands, fees, losses or damages of any of nature, including, without limitation, loss or damage to property and/or injury to persons, including death, or expense (including court costs and attorneys' fees) that they may suffer or incur as a result of or in connection with Participant's participation in the Program and/or acceptance, use or misuse of any Rewards.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, SHALL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION, POSTING ON OR ACCESS AND/OR DOWNLOAD OF ANY MATERIALS OR INFORMATION FROM ANY WEB SITE OWNED, OPERATED OR CONTROLLED BY ANY RELEASED PARTY, THE PROGRAM OR REWARDS OFFERED THROUGH THE PROGRAM, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY AND, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DAMAGES FOR BODILY OR PERSONAL INJURY, EVEN IF THE RELEASED PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGES. PARTICPANT AGREES THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES ARISING OUT OF ANY KIND OF CLAIM (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE) SHALL NOT EXCEED $10.00.
- 20. The Promotion Agency, its agents and distributors cannot replace any lost or stolen email confirmations of the receipt of the Reward(s) and reserve the right to withdraw or amend any details and/or Rewards without notice.
- 21. The Promotion Agency is not responsible for any Reward misrepresentation (written or verbal) or warranties by anyone / group other than the Promotion Agency.
- 22. The Promotion Agency reserves the right to withdraw the Reward without advance notice in the event of force majeure such as war, earthquakes, disasters, calamities or similar circumstances, or any other event beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
- 23. The Promotion Agency reserves the right to terminate the Canon Promotion immediately and without notice. In the event of such termination, all qualifying entrants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of the Canon Promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promotion Agency or a supplier of goods or services in connection with the Canon Promotion