A steam bath belongs to one of the ancient old tradition of natural bathing. Spa Tresor Herbal Steam Bath Milk is a white water based emulsion of natural oils for us in steam rooms. The heat of the steam bath opens the pores of the skin which result in a very good cleansing activity of the steam
A steam bath belongs to one of the ancient old tradition of natural bathing. Spa Tresor Herbal Steam Bath Milk is a white water based emulsion of natural oils for us in steam rooms. The heat of the steam bath opens the pores of the skin which result in a very good cleansing activity of the steam onto the skin. This energizing steam bath milk mixes very good with the steam which results in a full aromatic scent in the steam room. The Spa Tresor Herbal Steam Bath Milks are made up of 100% natural base. This makes you enjoy both the scent and also the energizing activity of the Herbal oil on the skin.Product Features :
- Spa Tresor Herbal steam bath milk is fragranced with a herbs spicy scent
- Top notes are Aromatic herbal, Oregano and Marjoram
- Middle notes are Aromatic oregano, Herbal and Spicy
- Base notes are Floral scents, Cedar wood and Ambery
- Country of Origin : Belgium
- Size : 200 ml
- Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed oil, Parfum, Sucrose Palmitate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Cellulose Gum, Origanum Majorama (Marjoram) Oil, Oreganum Vulgaris (Oregano) Oil, Pogostemom Cabrin (Patchouli) Oil, Cedrus Deodora (Cedarwood) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Butyl phenyl Methylpropional, Geraniol
- Dilute the steam bath milk into water, 1 : 4 dilution (1 part steam bath milk, 4 parts water). There are 2 different ways of using the steam bath milk :
- 1. Automatic : The aroma is transported through a special pump system in the steam bath and added to the heated steam directly. Here you have to follow the instructions of the steam bath installation.
- 2. Manual : You can place a little jar at the entrance of the steam into the cabin/room which will evaporate the bath milk dilution with the steam into the cabin/room.