- The ultimate indoor air quality monitoring device, equipped with six sensors in a single stylish unit. The Air mentor pro comes fully loaded with all the features that you ever expected from a top class indoor air quality monitor. Air
- The ultimate indoor air quality monitoring device, equipped with six sensors in a single stylish unit. The Air mentor pro comes fully loaded with all the features that you ever expected from a top class indoor air quality monitor. Air Mentor can detect concentrations of CO2, VOC, CO, PM, Temperature, Relative Humidity and offer advice for improving indoor air quality.
- The 6 sensors in Air Mentor measure PM2.5, PM10, CO2 ,CO, VOC, Humidity and Temperature
- Breaths indoor air, just like a human and analyzes the air quality
- Shows indoor air quality in different colours with exact measurements from 6 sensors
- Diagnose which is the pollutant and recommends how to mitigate them
- Provides longer monitoring through the Air Mentor APP and illustrate the variation on a graph
- Helps you to decide if you need an Air Purifier or you should choose other air treatments.
- Air Mentor design is based on heat convection principle so it can detect the pollutants, temperature and relative humidity efficiently and in a stable way without interfering with the living environment.
- It is built using industrial grade sensors and intelligent computing algorithms.
- When Air Mentor is powered by DC input, it will turn on all sensors for real-time detection.
- Place Air Mentor in the environment where you usually stay in order to track the air quality changes for long term health.
- Air quality Detection
- Total Volatile Organic Compounds(PPB)
- CO2 Concentration (PPM) (NDIR Sensor)
- Temperature (°C /°F)
- Relative Humidity (%)
- Particulate Matter(Particle Size >1µm) PM 2.5 and PM 10 Estimation in µg/m³
- Green, Yellow, Orange, Red, Purple
- Through Smart phone APP via Bluetooth
- 106 × 115 × 44.5 mm (H × W × D)
- Always detect when DC Power in CO2 and PM sensor detects every 15 min when battery mode, and others non-stop.
Most people drink 2-3 liters of water per day. In fact, we inhale more than 15,000 liters of air every day and spend 80% of our time in an indoor environment. Research has established a strong relationship between the level of indoor air quality and its impact on human health. Good indoor air quality can make employees more productive, students more proficient in learning and reduce sick days. In contrast, poor indoor air quality can contribute to the onset of infections, respiratory diseases, allergies, drowsiness, dizziness, headache and several chronic illnesses. According to WHO report, common indoor pollutants include carbon monoxide (CO) caused due to incomplete combustion, carbon dioxide (CO2) produced by human breath, furniture and fixtures, products used for household cleaning, maintenance, electric equipment and outdoor sources such as radon, pesticides and air pollution. Research also shows the relationship between resident’s health and indoor air quality which cannot be ignored. Many countries have dedicated laws to control indoor air quality. Air mentor helps to detect real-time individual measurements of the air pollutants and to find the right strategy to improve and maintain good air for long term healthy life.
Pollutant and Their Impact on Health
PM2.5 & PM10
- Particulate Matter or to be precise suspended particle in the air are those with diameter
- Both can penetrate deep into the lungs and PM2.5 to blood streams unfiltered. Result in respiratory and cardiovascular system damage.
- Volatile Organic Compounds from paint, decorating process, cooking, cleaning agents etc.
- These are likely to cause nausea, vomiting, convulsions, coma and severe damage to the liver, kidneys and brain. TVOC means total VOCs.
- Carbon monoxide, caused from water heaters, cooking, etc. results in paralysis of limbs, peripheral neuropathy, nervous system damage.
- Carbon dioxide, high CO2 concentration in closed structure results in hypoxia, impair function, coma, and decreased blood pressure.
When connected to the Sensor, Air Mentor APP can show real-time individual measurements and it helps to improve the air quality by providing proper guidance. Air Mentor sensor can record 3 days measurements. When Smartphone is close to the sensor, the APP will connect to it and download the recorded data automatically. Users can check the air quality changes by hour, date, week, and month and can also mark notes onto the chart for long term tracking and improvement. Air Mentor application can be downloaded from Google Play and Apple Store.
Designed for Indoor Environment
Air Mentor is suitable to be placed on desk for long term monitoring. For temporary use you can easily hang it on a hook mounted on the wall by its silicone band. It consume less than 1.5W power. Real-time air quality indication is through the breathing light. We choose 5 colors, inspired from the reports of US Environmental Protection Agency. The frequency of breathing light simulates people’s breathing. When air quality is better the light becomes gentle.
Air Mentor Color / Quality of Indoor Air
- Green - Good
- Yellow - Moderate
- Orange - Unhealthy for sensitive group
- Red - Unhealthy
- Purple - Very Unhealthy