|HTC ONE M8||AED 150 Cash + AED 50 Souq.com Voucher||AED 50 Cash + AED 50 Souq.com Voucher||AED 20 Cash + AED 50 Souq.com Voucher|
|HTC ONE M9||AED 250 Cash + AED 100 Souq.com Voucher||AED 200 Cash + AED 50 Souq.com Voucher||AED 20 Cash + AED 50 Souq.com Voucher|
|Sony Xperia Z3||AED 200 Cash + AED 100 Souq.com Voucher||AED 150 Cash + AED 50 Souq.com Voucher||AED 20 Cash + AED 50 Souq.com Voucher|
|Sony Xperia Z3+||AED 200 Cash + AED 100 Souq.com Voucher||AED 150 Cash + AED 50 Souq.com Voucher||AED 20 Cash + AED 50 Souq.com Voucher|
|Sony Xperia Z5||AED 400 Cash + AED 100 Souq.com Voucher||AED 300 Cash + AED 50 Souq.com Voucher||AED 20 Cash + AED 50 Souq.com Voucher|
Terms and Conditions
- The Program entitles customer(s) based in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) to request the Company to purchase mobile at a cost agreeable to the parties or against a voucher for the said cost (Price Redemption). Voucher will entitle Customers to purchase products on www.souq.com, subject to any voucher terms.
- The Company reserves the right to accept or reject mobile devices at its sole discretion.
- Only original manufacturer devices will be purchased under the Program. By enrolling to the Program, Customer warrants that the devices notified to the Company are original and not counterfeits.
- If a device was found not original on inspection later on detailed technical evaluation, Customer will be notified and the device will be returned back to Customer at his/her expenses.
- Price information mentioned in the shopping cart will be subject to change. Final price offer made to a device will be communicated by the Company’s technician on inspection. Price Redemption will be on a real time basis at the time of inspection at the customer’s premises.
- Customer must provide identification document (either the Emirates ID or Driving License), and any other documents requested by the Company to entitle Price Redemption.
- The Company is not responsible for any loss of data on the device on Price Redemption.
- Ownership in devices transfer to the Company on Price Redemption. Customers disclaim all return rights in their mobile device or request for a price change on or after Price Redemption.
- The Company reserves the right to manage purchased mobile devices, and no further communication will be entertained.
- These Terms will be governed in accordance with the Federal laws of the UAE and the laws of Emirate of Dubai.
- The Company reserves the right to changes these Terms at any time at its discretion.
What type of smartphones can be given for buyback?
Currently we are offering the buyback only on Apple iPhones (5s, 6, 6 plus, 6s and 6s plus) and Samsung Galaxy (Note 3, Note 4, Note 5, Note Edge, S6, S6 Edge and S6 Edge plus).
- How do you define a phone in “Excellent”, “Good”, or “Damaged” condition?
Your smartphone can be defined as “Excellent”, “Good” or “Damaged” as following:
Excellent: If your phone appears to be new like out of the box without any scratches or marks.
Good: If your phone has minor scratches but is in working condition.
Damaged: If your phone has damaged hardware, and some / all parts are not working.
We recommend customers to rate their product as per the above. However, the final decision in this matter will be of the technician who will be visiting the customer for evaluation and pickup.
Do I need to bring my smartphone to Souq office?
No need; we will send our qualified technician to evaluate and pick up the smartphone from your house or office.
What if the technician finds the phone in a different condition than mentioned in the form?
In this case, the decision of the technician will be final. They will explain you the reason for such categorization and only after your approval will complete the buyback.
How do I get compensated for my smartphone?
You will be given cash and a Souq Voucher for your smartphone. This Souq Voucher can be used for purchasing any electronics device under following categories on Souq.com:
Mobile phone accessories
Tablets & tablets accessories
TVs, headphones, speakers and home theatres
DSLR, digital cameras, action cameras
Laptops, notebooks & 2-in-1s
Gaming consoles and games
The voucher can only be used once and will not be applicable with any other voucher code. The voucher code will expire on 30th June, 2017.
What is the validity of the Souq Voucher provided?
It is applicable only on selected electronic items under the categories mentioned above. The voucher can only be used once and will not be applicable with any other voucher code. The voucher code will expire on 30th June, 2017.
- Can it be used to purchase all the items on Souq.com?
No. It can be used on electronic items only in specific categories as mentioned above.
- Is it applicable on COD and EMI payment options?
- Which locations does the Trade-In Program cover?
Currently the buyback program is applicable only for Dubai, Sharjah and nearby localities.
- How long will it take for my old smartphone to be picked up?
Your old smartphone will be picked within 2 working days. A customer care representative will call you to fix a suitable time and location for the pickup.
- Is the Invoice/Bill for the smartphone being trade-in required?
Bill of sale is not needed when smartphone is being trade-in.
- In case of any issues, whom should I reach out to?
You can reach out to Souq customer care or the Hotline number mentioned below for any queries.