MODECOM MC-AWR11 is wireless router, compatible with ADSL standard. This device is designed especially for both home and small office (SOHO) needs. MODECOM MC-AWR11 will allow to connect your network wirelessly better than ever before, for example transfer rate in presented device was
MODECOM MC-AWR11 is wireless router, compatible with ADSL standard. This device is designed especially for both home and small office (SOHO) needs. MODECOM MC-AWR11 will allow to connect your network wirelessly better than ever before, for example transfer rate in presented device was increased up to 150 Mbps.MODECOM MC-AWR11 router ensures also maximum level of security during using the network. Router MC-AWR11 provides firewall which makes your Internet connection much more safe and prevents against from potential attacks by hackers, including popular DoS attack.
MC-AWR11 was equipped with a number of additional features. Built-in
QoS (Quality of Service) function, priorities transmitting packets by
selected application like Skype, or network games. It helps to improve
your network performance. Thanks to 5dBi antenna, router it is easy to
connect to the router from every corner of the house or office. Device
allows you to share internet access, download films and music or playing
- Supported protocols to establish a connection to the Internet: PPPoE dial-up / PPPoA dial-up / 1483Bridged / 1483Routed / MER / IPoA
- The router supports VC and LCC encapsulation.
- Support for multiple ADSL standards. Download speed connection to 24Mb/s, upload to 1 Mb/s
- 4-port 10/100 Mb/s
- IEEE 802.11n 150Mbps Wireless LAN. Wireless module enables you to connect to the router via radio devices (1T1R).
- Advanced WiFi encryption: 64/128 WEP, WPA, WPA2, TKIP, AES
- DHCP client / server. Assign IP addresses to the MAC.
- Dynamic (RIPv1 and RIPv2) and static routing.
- Dynamic DNS: DynDNS.org / POP
- NAT: NAT / NAPT / Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) / Port Forwarding (Virtual Server) / UPnP
- IP quality of service (QoS). Implemented by the management of traffic delays and assigning specified priority to packets.
- Firewall Firewall: Filter IP or MAC / URL Filter / ALG (Application Layer Gateway) - IPSec/L2TP/PPTP VPN pass through / protection against DoS attacks.