- HDMI input connects you to high-definition sources
- USB Viewer allows you to present without a PC using a USB flash drive
- Variable audio-out allows the remote control to adjust the volume of self-powered external speakers connected to the projector
- ECO Mode™ technology helps extend lamp life and lowers power consumption
- Integrated active lens cover mutes audio and video while lowering the lamp power to 25% to conserve energy
- Integrated RJ-45 and/or wireless LAN (optional) quickly connects to the LAN for control or image transmission
- Dual computer inputs ensure quick switching between presentations
- Virtually maintenance-free design includes improved 6000-hour filter life
- NaViSet Administrator 2: Free software solution that greatly eases administration and management of larger display device installations
What is Free shipping program?
What happens when I have an item in my cart but it is less than the eligibility threshold?
Should I pay a subscription fee to always have free shipping?
No, you will enjoy unlimited free shipping whenever you meet the above order value threshold.
Can I benefit from FREE Shipping internationally?
- VGA input
- VGA input
- Item EAN
Description:Keep your audience engaged during presentations with the 2700-lumen NEC M271X, an easy-to-use and budget-friendly portable projector. This projector is ideal for education and small-to-medium-sized business environments that need essential features, including bright images, automatic technologiesKeep your audience engaged during presentations with the 2700-lumen NEC M271X, an easy-to-use and budget-friendly portable projector. This projector is ideal for education and small-to-medium-sized business environments that need essential features, including bright images, automatic technologies and eco-friendly appeal. Wireless Imaging Utility (WIU) enables users to send an image from their iPad directly to the M271X, while Crestron Roomview aids in emergency messaging. The M271X offers lamp life up to 10,000 hours and a high contrast ratio of 3000:1. The advanced networking capabilities, coupled with dual VGA, HDMI and USB inputs, make it a powerful tool for classroom and conference room use, including those in healthcare environments where its DICOM Simulation technology can be utilized. The environment is kept in mind with ECO Mode™ technology, a carbon savings meter, extended filter life, and energy-saving features such as quick startup and direct power off. Additionally, the M271X uses the same lamp (NP15LP) as its predecessor (M260X), allowing this accessory to be compatible for customers planning a facility refresh but want to use their existing lamp’s full lifecycle.
Please verify your mobile number to complete your checkout
We sent your verification code by SMS to +. Enter the code below and hit Verify