Souq Frequently Asked Questions
Why does Souq no longer shipping internationally?
Souq is an Amazon company now, as we continue to increase our breadth of selection and improve the customer experience on Amazon.com for international customers, we are simplifying our offering and will no longer be shipping internationally from Souq. However, you will be able to shop directly on Amazon.com using your Souq credentials to login seamlessly and shop from millions of Amazon products.
Amazon offers a variety of shopping benefits for you:
• Over 45 million products available to ship to your country
• Hassel-free shipping: other than standard and expedite shipping, Amazon also provides priority shipping option which takes 2-5 estimated business days to deliver at your doorstep.
• Track your shipment: get notifications about where your shipment is and when it will be delivered
• Import fees: Amazon estimates customs duties, taxes, and fees during checkout and customs clearance on your behalf.
• 24/7 customer service: Amazon’s customer service center operates 24/7 to answer any questions you may have.
What about the orders I made before 30th Dec 2018?
You can still manage your account, track shipments and avail warranty on eligible items for existing Souq orders as you normally would on Souq.com. You can still raise a request for returns on eligible items, check Souq return policy for more details.
I have wallet fund in my Souq account. How can I get it back?
You can use self service tool to raise a request to get it withdrawal into your bank account. Kindly contact our call center (+971)-4-437 0900 If you face any issue.
Can I use my Souq wallet amount on Amazon?
No, you cannot use Souq wallet amount on Amazon. You can either use self service tool to raise a request to get it withdrawal into your bank account or contact our call center (+971)-4-437 0900.
I have issues related to Amazon orders, Can I call Souq customer support?
No, Souq and Amazon customer supports are still separate. If you have any query related to Amazon services, kindly contact Amazon’s customer support.
Why there is no Arabic support on Amazon?
Sorry for the inconvenience you are facing on Amazon because of no Arabic support, however Amazon is actively working to support Arabic at the earliest.
I have queries related to an Amazon order. Who do I need to contact?
You can raise your complaint online on Amazon's help page.
I have an account on Souq and Amazon with the same email address. Which password I need to use to login into Amazon?
Since you already have an Amazon account, please use your Amazon password to sign in to Amazon.com. If you do not remember your Amazon password, you can reset it here.